Sunday 8 September 2019

The 5 AM Club | Robin Sharma



Robin Sharma is one of the best writers I like but his book “the 5 AM Club” is really a big disappointment for me because the content does not make me believe the story. It was so "fictious" and it made me fell like I am reading a content which is designed as a product. But still there are quotes that I highlighted. Here they are:
Life’s too short to play small with your talents.
You need to remember that your excuses are seducers, your fears are liars and your doubts are thieves.
Ideas are worth nothing unless backed by application.
World-class begins where your comfort zone ends is a rule the successful, the influential and the happiest always remember.
The place where your greatest discomfort lies is also the spot where your largest opportunity lives. The beliefs that disturb you, the feelings that threaten you, the projects that unnerve you and the unfoldments of your talents that the insecure part of you is resisting are precisely where you need to go to one who sweats more in training bleeds less in war.

No comments:

Post a Comment